Definitely great for “washing away” auric debris in a bath. Set them out in a sunny area to “collect” sun energies
Associations: related to Sun Gods; Masculine, Sun, Fire
How to use it:
Consecration oil (an infusion w/olive oil or sunflower oil)
I would recommend springing for the sunflower oil to give it that Sun power-boost, but olive oil is an acceptable stand in. I will cover oils in another post.
Calendula officinalis L.
Tea, although there are other indications for use, we’ll keep it simple under introduction.
Would seem to be useful as a broad spectrum with multiple applications internally and externally; however, if you are taking medications that cause sedation, anything for blood pressure, or medications relating to diabetes please seek the appropriate licensed healthcare professionals. Also mention-worthy, is if you have any allergies relating to the Asteraceae/Compositae, to avoid taking it altogether.
Promotes wound healing
Petals (dried): ointments/tinctures/face washes
Pregnant, or possibly pregnant/breastfeeding, seek a pharmacist or your doctor or an appropriate licensed health care provider to see if you can utilize this for consumption
- Karthik Kumar, M. B. B. S. (2021, February 4). What is Calendula Good for? Retrieved February 04, 2022, from https://www.medicinenet.com/what_is_calendula_good_for/article.ht
- Caro, T. (2022, January 17). 5 special Calendula magical properties [DIY]. Magickal Spot. Retrieved February 04, 2022, from https://magickalspot.com/calendula-magical-properties/
- fronhoff, heikie. (2013, September 25). Marigold flower plant – free photo on Pixabay. https://pixabay.com/photos/marigold-flower-plant-calendula-185322/. Retrieved February 04, 2022, from https://pixabay.com/photos/marigold-flower-plant-calendula-185322/
I AM NOT A DOCTOR
Please seek the appropriate healthcare professionals to answer medical/drug-related questions. This information is for knowledge purposes only and not meant to replace any advice or care provided to you by your Health Care Team Providers. ANY INFORMATION WITHIN ‘BASICS OF BOTANICALS’ LITERARY WORKS SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN AS MEDICAL ADVICE NOR SHOULD IT REPLACE ANY MEDICAL SERVICES. ‘BASICS OF BOTANICALS’ IS NOT A COMPREHENSIVE COMPILATION; It is meant to be a spring-board type guide to getting individuals into searching in-depth further on their own. If any information is incorrect/missing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Citations missing or incomplete
- Inaccurate information
- The specific post/article in question
Written by H3rAwesomeness
1212am on 02/04/2022